When you need alcohol to live your life, consistently drink excessively, or are unable to stop drinking on an everyday basis, you could be dealing with alcohol use disorder. Unfortunately, quitting may come with both emotional and physical withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Orlando provides inpatient rehab for alcohol near Orlando when you require help staying sober after detoxing from alcohol. Reach out to us at 407-305-3458 today forquick assistance receiving care for your alcohol use.
How Do You Know If You Require Alcohol Rehab Near Orlando?
When you decide to start dealing with an alcohol addiction, the initial step is frequently medically-guided detox. Quitting on your own cold turkey can be hazardous due to severe withdrawal symptoms. Alternatively, detox will free your body of alcohol in a safe manner, with the objective of setting you up for rehab.
Following detox, various people still struggle with compulsions to use and post-acute withdrawal syndrome (PAWS). With PAWS, you could continue to suffer from symptoms like:
- Memory problems
- Poor physical coordination
- Emotional outbursts
- Trouble maintaining relationships
If you're in the early phases of recovery from alcohol addiction and are having a difficult time with PAWS symptoms or with resisting the desire to drink again, call Evolve Recovery Center Orlando. We support adults 18 and over who have successfully gone through alcohol detox and want further treatment to stay sober. You'll have a safe place to stay and get capable medical and psychiatric help for your recovery.
What You Should Do To Get Ready For Alcohol Rehab At Evolve Recovery Center Orlando
Evolve Orlando offers inpatient alcohol rehab for the Orlando area. You'll receive inpatient care at our location until you work past withdrawal symptoms and feel strong enough to stay sober by yourself.
To get ready for treatment at Evolve Recovery Center Orlando, we suggest you:
- Make arrangements for work and loved ones in your absence. Our admissions personnel can speak with your human resources department to help organize an absence from work. We have comprehensive knowledge of FMLA and additional sorts of leave.
- Take along personal items for your time here. Pack enough casual clothes, hygiene products, and magazines or books for at least ten days. There laundry machines at the facility for resident use.
- Plan for secure transportation. If you're looking for transport here, we are able to help. Call us, and we'll organize transportation from your residence or the airport.
- Check out our admissions details. You’ll come across more information about your stay at Evolve Orlando on our Admissions page. You are also invited to contact us at 407-305-3458 with any questions.
What’s The Timeframe For Alcohol Rehab at Evolve Orlando?
We know it’s tough to put your life on hold, but alcohol rehab near Orlando requires patience to be effective. How much time is dependent on various factors, including:
- The degree of your alcohol consumption
- Your physical health when you get here
- Any co-occurring disorders
- How responsive you are to treatment
At Evolve Orlando, the majority of alcohol rehab patients stay for two to four weeks in advance of advancing to a lower level of care at an outpatient center. With that being said, it’s not unusual for residents to stay up to 90 days to ensure they’re capable of returning to everyday life.
Each individual has their own personal rehab timeframe because we care for you as an individual and tailor therapy to your specific needs. We’re happy to have you here for as much time as necessary to ensure your stability and equip you for life without alcohol.
What To Expect From Evolve Orlando Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Orlando
At Evolve Recovery Center Orlando, you can plan for high-quality and tailored care. We treat you as an individual deserving of respect and special attention. You’ll have comfortable rooms, nutritious meals, daily snacks, and enjoyable recreational activities available. And our amiable team members are here around-the-clock to help you with anything you need.
When you enter Evolve Orlando’s alcohol rehab near Orlando, you’ll undergo a comprehensive evaluation that lets us grasp the level of your alcohol dependency and unique issues and experiences. We then develop a distinct plan of treatment to meet your physical and psychological health needs. You’ll develop an individualized program of evidence-based treatments to confront the root cause of your alcohol use and keep you stable.
We employ therapy to treat underlying mental health disorders and reteach your brain to manage stress without turning to alcohol. You’ll develop new coping mechanisms to prevent relapse and live a more fulfilling life. You can plan to receive:
We also address alcohol withdrawal symptoms that remain in the aftermath of detox. Our well-trained nurses will work to alleviate your distress and help you get better. Once you get in control of withdrawal symptoms, you’ll find it less difficult to steer clear of relapse after leaving rehab.
How We Prioritize Your Safety Throughout Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Near Orlando
One priority of alcohol rehab near Orlando is to keep you protected from the triggers of alcohol use. We give you a personalized treatment plan so you are able to examine the origins of your addiction, and supplement with medication to reduce compulsions and withdrawal symptoms. Evolve Orlando supplies this safe setting for you to live and focus on addiction treatment when you’re most at risk.
We do other things to maintain your safety too. We keep you secure with:
- Individualized treatment that addresses your unique needs
- Evidence-based alcohol addiction therapies
- Well-trained practitioners and staff
- A modern, clean facility with relaxing accommodations
- Inflexible patient privacy and confidentiality rules
- Aftercare planning to make sure you’re adequately prepared to leave rehab
Get Started With Alcohol Rehab Now
Evolve Recovery Center Orlando is here to help when you need alcohol rehab. Contact us at 407-305-3458 or fill out the form below, and we’ll respond quickly to figure out if rehab is the right choice for you. Help is available now.