Treating Anxiety And Addiction Near Orlando
Anxiety and substance use disorders frequently go hand in hand. If you’re using dependency-causing drugs or alcohol to deal with anxiety, Evolve can help. Contact us at 407-305-3458, and get more information about our services for anxiety and addiction near Orlando. We offer expert mental health and medical care to help you manage your anxiety, substance use, and prevent relapse.
We Can Help You Stop The Anxiety-Addiction Spiral
Anxiety disorders are distressing and intrusive to your life. Drugs and alcohol may briefly drive away those sensations of anxiety. Even so, turning to a substance to self-treat can propel you into the addiction-anxiety spiral.
This pattern of using dependency-causing substances to alleviate anxiety works for a while but is not sustainable. Initially, the joyous effects help mitigate sensations of apprehension and tension. But, anxiety intensifies as the preliminary effects fade. You continue taking alcohol or drugs to recover those euphoric feelings but only feel worse when you come down. As your tolerance increases, you have to ingest more of the drug to get that initial result. Over time, addiction emerges.
Evolve Recovery Center Orlando understands the bond between substance use and anxiety. We are here to help you escape this harmful cycle with specialized services for anxiety and addiction in Orlando. We'll help you gain an understanding of your anxiety symptoms to boost your recovery from substance use. Under our direction, you'll receive mental health and addiction treatment to help you gain the strength to conquer your addiction and thrive despite your anxiety. Dial 407-305-3458 today -- your call will be answered.
How We Help You Through Anxiety And Addiction Near Orlando
Stopping the anxiety-addiction spiral can seem impossible, but you don’t have to do it alone. You deserve skilled healthcare to control your anxiety and substance use. Evolve Recovery Center Orlando addresses the lingering effects of withdrawal and can detect co-occurring mental disorders at our rehabilitation facility. We'll give you medication and strategies to stay sober. Concurrently, you start developing skills for living with anxiety to help you prevent relapse. We achieve this by offering you:
- A safe, substance-free surrounding
- An organized routine
- Plenty of time for rest and leisure activities
- Many kinds of therapy adapted to your needs
- Experienced medical support for cravings and post-acute withdrawal symptoms
- 24-hour emotional assistance
Therapy for addiction and co-occurring disorders is a vital piece of your treatment at Evolve. You'll address your mental health one-on-one with a licensed clinician in individual therapy. In group therapy, a therapist will lead you and other participants to share about substance use and anxiety. In these discussions, you'll work on:
- Learning about the link between substance use and anxiety
- Recovering from trauma from your past that contributed to your anxiety and substance use
- Identifying detrimental ways of thinking and triggers of anxiety and substance use
- Using healthy coping devices
- Cultivating beneficial skills for relationship building and communicating
Individual and group therapy sessions aren’t our sole tool for managing your mental health. You might also be given an anxiety medicine or get help changing your dose. Consuming medication as recommended will help you regain a sense of stability and refrain from using dependency-causing substances during rehabilitation and in the days ahead.
Why Come To Evolve Recovery Center Orlando For Rehab?
Rehab is a crucial part of your journey to a substance-free life, and we don’t take it lightly at Evolve Recovery Center Orlando. We strive to give you the highest quality of care for the best opportunity of sustained recovery. When you come to us, you'll get:
- Personalized treatment based on your own plan of care
- Evidence-based techniques and medical support
- Compassionate, dignified care from our personnel
- Absolute patient privacy and discretion
- Aftercare counseling for support when you move on
- A cozy bedroom with attached bath
- Patient lounge and leisure activities
- Balanced chef-made meals
- Guidance for all your insurance and billing questions
If Evolve sounds like the perfect match for you, call us at 407-305-3458 today to get more details about our treatment for anxiety and addiction near Orlando. We are pleased to help you make strides toward a happier, healthier life.