Hydrocodone Rehab near Orlando
Conquering an addiction to Vicodin® or another hydrocodone-based drug might often appear to be an uphill battle, but it shouldn’t be. You can get started on a path to lasting sobriety by seeking help from the substance use professionals at Evolve. We’ll guide you through hydrocodone rehab in Orlando within a controlled environment that is centered on your safety. Let us help you advance in your recovery today.
What You Should Know About Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone is a manufactured opioid prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain. It’s generally used after a surgery or injury. Just like other opioids, it connects to pain receptors and halts or weakens pain signals. It also generates feelings of euphoria, which often lead to addiction. Hydrocodone is generally combined with acetaminophen and sold under the brand names Vicodin, Lorcet-HD®, Lortab®, among others.
How Can You Determine If You Require Vicodin Rehab near Orlando?
Even medications prescribed by doctors may introduce a danger to you when not taken as indicated. You could require Vicodin rehab if any of the following applies to you:
- Using Vicodin in excess or beyond the prescription
- Continued use even though you’ve attempted to discontinue
- Falling short of family and work commitments
- Development of tolerance and need for a higher dose to achieve the same results
- Withdrawal symptoms like mood swings, tremors, or increased cravings
- Used with other drugs and alcohol
Evolve offers hydrocodone rehab in Orlando for adults. Many patients have been through a detox program and need another level of support. In the event you need detox, our sister facility at Sunrise Detox Orlando can help you.
Steps To Get Ready For Vicodin Rehab In Orlando
Being admitted to an inpatient treatment center is the beginning step in your hydrocodone rehab. We’ll assist you in taking an honest assessment of yourself and provide the care you require through a personalized plan of treatment. We’re pleased to offer a couple important tips as you prepare for Vicodin rehab in Orlando.
- Make a plan for children, pets, and work during your absence. We understand that you have everyday priorities. Therefore, taking steps to protect your employment is of the utmost importance. Our staff members are proficient in taking care of these affairs and can collaborate with your employer’s HR department to get leave approved.
- Figure out your transportation. If you require a ride to our facility, call us at 407-305-3458, and let us arrange one for you.
- Pack for no less than 10 days. Pack comfy clothing, hair essentials, and personal care items, some reading material, and some spending money for the vending machines. You have the chance to wash clothes at the facility as needed.
How Long Is Vicodin Rehab In Orlando?
We believe that a custom-tailored rehab approach is vital to an enduring recovery. With that in mind, the amount of time you spend with us is contingent on your particular treatment pan. The duration of your residency may be influenced by how long you’ve been using hydrocodone, the number of times you’ve been in rehab, co-occurring disorders, and other factors.
As a general rule, you should anticipate being in our care for no less than two weeks, although it could be longer. Our professionals will make a specific recommendation for you once completing your assessment upon arrival.
What You Should Anticipate From Vicodin Rehab?
You will be guided by licensed clinicians who are driven to give you the best shot at a lasting recovery. This is done with a detailed treatment plan that considers not only your drug use but also any underlying co-occurring disorders.
Evolve stresses the importance of evidence-based methods and group therapy while also supporting you with family and individual therapy. Additionally, you will find benefit in peer support, daily goal setting, and the formation of your aftercare blueprint. Medication-assisted treatment is available when necessary.
How We Keep You Safe
Even though you finished detox from hydrocodone, you could still have compulsions to use and be at risk of relapsing. Not to mention, the chance of a lethal overdose goes up after detox.
We’ll help keep you safe with the following:
- Personalized plans of treatment
- A conducive surrounding far from external factors that trigger Vicodin use
- Expert, around-the-clock support from qualified professionals
- Teaching of effective coping skills
- Medication to diminish withdrawal symptoms and cravings
Get Started On Hydrocodone Rehab in Orlando Now
Do you need to get started on hydrocodone rehab in Orlando? Call 407-305-3458 or fill out the following form for immediate assistance. Evolve Orlando is here to guide you at all hours, seven days a week. Request help today.