Some stimulants might help you feel energized and productive, but stimulant addiction will consume your life. If you’re struggling with stimulant addiction, Evolve Recovery Center Orlando is able to support you. Our stimulants rehab center in Orlando provides a protected environment to receive inpatient treatment for addiction
when you’re prepared to take back control of your life.
What Are Stimulants?
Stimulants are substances that accelerate your body and mind. Once a stimulant enters the body, you can feel energized or joyful. Ordinary stimulants, such as coffee, are consumed regularly with little negative impact. But stimulants can also be fabricated to enhance their potency. These include:
- Caffeine pills
- Methylphenidates (Ritalin and Desoxyn)
- Amphetamines (Adderall and meth)
- EphedrineVyvanseDextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Cocaine (crack)
- Marijuana (Cannabis)
You may take a stimulant by swallowing it, but they are also frequently snorted, smoked, or injected directly into a vein. Because the pleasurable effects are generally temporary, processed stimulants have a great likelihood for misuse. Your body also may establish a tolerance to stimulants, which makes it need a higher dose of the drug to get the same effect. And the longer you use a stimulant, the more reliant you get.
How Do You Know If You Need Stimulants Rehab In Orlando?
Stimulant addiction will often make your life challenging. You might not understand how adverse things have become at first. However, you need treatment if you:
- Put the need to use before your job, family, and hobbies
- Consume illegal stimulants on a regular basis
- Have health issues like heart troubles, damage to your lungs or nasal passages, skin inflammation or sores, and dental issues from an addiction to stimulants
- Experience paranoia, psychosis, depression, or anxiety from stimulant use
- Undergo withdrawal and cravings when not using
- Take more stimulants than intended
- Have to have a greater dosage of stimulants to feel high
- Have family members encouraging you to go to rehab
- Haven’t successfully quit by yourself
For many, rehabilitation is the second step in recovering from stimulant addiction after detoxification. If you aren't sure if you should get started on detox or rehab, place a call to 407-305-3458
to talk about your options.
What You Should Do To Prepare For Stimulants Rehab At Evolve
Once we accept you as a patient, there are a couple actions you should take prior to coming to Evolve to help you feel more equipped as you begin your rehab treatment.
1. Make plans for family and work duties when you’re away. Our team will help you arrange time away from work. We have in-depth knowledge about the requirements of FMLA and are pleased to work with your company's human resources department.
2. Bring adequate essentials for a minimum of ten days. We advise bringing comfortable clothes, hair care and hygiene items, and your favored magazines of books. You will enjoy access to a laundry room during your rehab.
3. Find a way here. If you don't have safe transportation, give us a call, and we'll help you with a ride to and from your home or the airport.
4. Review our Admissions page
to get an idea of what to expect at the intake phase.
How Long Does Rehab From Stimulants Take In Orlando?
When you come to our stimulants rehab in Orlando, we support you as a unique individual. We’ll look after you for however long you require our assistance, so the length of your treatment plan depends on several considerations like:
- The level of your stimulant consumption
- Your physical health upon admission
- Any underlying mental health disorders
- Additional care you may need for other drugs or alcohol
- Your response to treatment
- What your personal treatment plan entails
With these variables taken into account, we expect our patients to be in our care in the range of 14 to 90 days. We will provide a more exact time frame of what you can anticipate after your evaluation when you arrive.
What To Expect From Stimulants Rehab
When you arrive at our stimulants rehab center for Orlando
, you can expect a high level of care for your mental and physical benefit. You'll enjoy a cozy bedroom with nutritious meals and snacks, not to mention access to enriching recreational activities. If you need help dealing with withdrawal discomfort, our nursing team is experienced in determining a safe dosage of medication to provide you with solace. For treatment, you will go to a few different sorts of therapy, contingent on your custom support plan:
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- 12-step and SMART Recovery meetings
- Personal therapy
We practice evidence-based therapy techniques to address the underlying cause of stimulant use disorder and educate you on positive coping devices to help you avoid relapsing. We’ll also invite your loved ones
to take part in at least one treatment session with you to talk about how they might assist you in recovery.
Ways We Maintain Your Safety Throughout Stimulants Rehab In Orlando
You’re in jeopardy of a relapse, even to a lethal extent, after undergoing stimulant detoxification. Evolve Recovery Center Orlando provides a safe location to rehab far from the pressures to consume substances again. In our care, you have the opportunity to focus on yourself and your drug use recovery in a caring environment. We prioritize safety with:
- Personalized care for your particular needs
- Modern, cozy bedrooms and community lounges
- Skilled medical care
- Planning for future care
- Empathetic clinicians and support staff
- Strict patient privacy and confidentiality rules
Find Treatment For Stimulant Use Disorder Now
If you or a loved one need help to quit stimulants, Evolve Recovery Center Orlando will show you the way. Dial 407-305-3458 or fill out the form on this page, and a member of our team will respond in a prompt manner. Irregardless of the day or time, we are here for you.