Stimulants Rehab Near Orlando
What Are Stimulants?
Stimulants are substances that accelerate your body and mind. Once a stimulant enters the body, you can feel energized or joyful. Ordinary stimulants, such as coffee, are consumed regularly with little negative impact. But stimulants can also be fabricated to enhance their potency. These include:
- Caffeine pills
- Methylphenidates (Ritalin and Desoxyn)
- Amphetamines (Adderall and meth)
- EphedrineVyvanseDextroamphetamine (Dexedrine)
- Cocaine (crack)
- Marijuana (Cannabis)
How Do You Know If You Need Stimulants Rehab In Orlando?
- Put the need to use before your job, family, and hobbies
- Consume illegal stimulants on a regular basis
- Have health issues like heart troubles, damage to your lungs or nasal passages, skin inflammation or sores, and dental issues from an addiction to stimulants
- Experience paranoia, psychosis, depression, or anxiety from stimulant use
- Undergo withdrawal and cravings when not using
- Take more stimulants than intended
- Have to have a greater dosage of stimulants to feel high
- Have family members encouraging you to go to rehab
- Haven’t successfully quit by yourself
What You Should Do To Prepare For Stimulants Rehab At EvolveOnce we accept you as a patient, there are a couple actions you should take prior to coming to Evolve to help you feel more equipped as you begin your rehab treatment.
1. Make plans for family and work duties when you’re away. Our team will help you arrange time away from work. We have in-depth knowledge about the requirements of FMLA and are pleased to work with your company's human resources department.2. Bring adequate essentials for a minimum of ten days. We advise bringing comfortable clothes, hair care and hygiene items, and your favored magazines of books. You will enjoy access to a laundry room during your rehab.3. Find a way here. If you don't have safe transportation, give us a call, and we'll help you with a ride to and from your home or the airport.4. Review our Admissions page to get an idea of what to expect at the intake phase.
How Long Does Rehab From Stimulants Take In Orlando?
- The level of your stimulant consumption
- Your physical health upon admission
- Any underlying mental health disorders
- Additional care you may need for other drugs or alcohol
- Your response to treatment
- What your personal treatment plan entails
What To Expect From Stimulants Rehab
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- 12-step and SMART Recovery meetings
- Personal therapy
Ways We Maintain Your Safety Throughout Stimulants Rehab Near Orlando
You’re in jeopardy of a relapse, even to a lethal extent, after undergoing stimulant detoxification. Evolve Recovery Center Orlando provides a safe location to rehab far from the pressures to consume substances again. In our care, you have the opportunity to focus on yourself and your drug use recovery in a caring environment. We prioritize safety with:
- Personalized care for your particular needs
- Modern, cozy bedrooms and community lounges
- Skilled medical care
- Planning for future care
- Empathetic clinicians and support staff
- Strict patient privacy and confidentiality rules
Find Treatment For Stimulant Use Disorder Now
If you or a loved one need help to quit stimulants, Evolve Recovery Center Orlando will show you the way. Dial 407-305-3458 or fill out the form on this page, and a member of our team will respond in a prompt manner. Irregardless of the day or time, we are here for you.