More recently, marijuana hasn’t been viewed as a hazardous drug that needs a rehab or detox process. However, if an addiction on marijuana is having an impact on your ability to work, family, and other elements of your life, formal substance use rehab may be your best choice. Evolve’s marijuana rehab in Orlando will get you back on track with an individualized plan of treatment that accommodates your unique needs. You will benefit from expert care and around-the-clock guidance in a pleasant, relaxing location.
How Can You Tell If You Should Consider Marijuana Rehab In Orlando?
It’s true that marijuana has been made legal in numerous states and gained an increased level of public acceptance, but reliance on THC, the mind-altering chemical in weed, can happen.
Marijuana rehab is a smart idea if you are dealing with the following:
- You are unable to handle situations that prompt you to use
- Persistent use despite your desire to quit
- Strong cravings to smoke or ingest weed
- You feel like you have to use to feel “normal”
- You’re unable to handle commitments at home, work, or school
Treatment for marijuana frequently takes many different forms. For many, they may begin with a non-residential rehab program. Others might find aid from an inpatient marijuana rehab in Orlando a preferable choice. Our addiction experts are able to help you determine the appropriate route to take. If you require a detox program for THC, our affiliated facility, Sunrise Detox Orlando, is prepared to provide assistance.
How To Get Ready For Marijuana Rehab At Evolve
Seeking help is difficult for most. If you’ve already done so, you’ve completed the critical first step. In advance of coming to our marijuana rehab in Orlando, there are various other preparations to make, such as:
1. Handle your family and work obligations. If you are looking for guidance on FMLA or need us to communicate with your HR department, we are pleased to help. Our staff partner with employers on a daily basis to ensure your rights and security are safeguarded.
2. Don’t forget to pack enough clothing and hygiene products. Anticipate at least a 10 to 14-day period and be sure to pack comfy clothes, vital items, books or magazines, and some money for vending machines. Laundry machines are accessible during your treatment. And if you overlook toiletries, we’re pleased to assist.
3. Plan how you will make your way here. Be sure you can get to Evolve Recovery Center Orlando safely. We can also facilitate stress-free transportation to and from our rehab center.
It’s also smart to become familiar with our admissions information, so you know what to expect before getting here.
How Long Will You Be In Marijuana Rehab?
Evolve believes in customized support. This means there isn’t a set length of time for our marijuana rehab in Orlando. Instead, our medical professionals will complete an evaluation when you arrive and recommend an appropriate treatment timeframe.
The length of your stay might be impacted by:
- The extent of your marijuana usage
- Presence of co-occurring disorders
- Additional alcohol or drug use rehab needs
- How responsive you are to treatment
- Your physical health
You can expect to be in our care for 14 days although extended treatment timeframes are possible. Prior to leaving, we will formulate a post-treatment plan for ongoing outpatient support.
What You Can Expect From Marijuana Rehab
One of the manners in which we assist is by keeping you comfortable with comfy bedrooms and restful community lounges. You’ll also be properly fed with nutritious meals and 24-hour access to beverages and snacks. If you ever need anything, we have staff on hand night and day.
Your care will be centered on evidence-based treatments such as solution-focused therapy. We are well aware of the emotional facet of weed addiction and treat it in an appropriate manner. You’ll discuss the reasons behind your substance use and learn coping skills in:
How We Protect You Throughout Marijuana Rehab In Orlando
Marijuana is known to have a powerful psychological effect on numerous individuals. Impulses to use will happen, and ending use all at once can be challenging to handle. We’ll help keep you secure and advancing with the following:
- A safe, controlled living environment far from triggers that lead to marijuana use
- Individualized care to meet your particular needs
- Beneficial substance use treatment and 24-hour supervision
- Helping you develop important coping devices
- Inflexible patient privacy guidelines to shield your personal identifiable information and treatment details
- Aftercare planning for future support
Begin Marijuana Rehab Today
Take command of your life with our marijuana rehab in Orlando. We’ll help you cope with day-to-day triggers and lay the groundwork for a successful recovery. Dial 407-305-3458 or complete the form on this page, and a one of our staff members will reply immediately. We are standing by for you day and night, 7 days a week.