One of the most dangerous prescription painkillers in use today, Oxycodone has the potential to make a devastating impact on all aspects of your life. Overcoming this highly addictive substance is difficult and needs to be done under the guidance of qualified experts like the ones you’ll find at Evolve. Our Oxycodone rehab in Orlando will take over following detox and lead you to an enduring recovery in a safe, inviting environment.
What Are The Signs That You Require OxyContin Rehab In Orlando?
Oxycodone, widely recognized by the brand name OxyContin®, is frequently prescribed to treat moderate to severe pain. Regrettably, Oxycodone is extremely addictive, and difficulties come up if you consume it in excess of what the prescription calls for or recreationally. Addiction may take place quickly. And even after detox is done, ongoing treatment is still necessary.
If you suffer from these issues, you likely need to seek OxyContin rehab in Orlando:
- Intense cravings to use OxyContin again
- Withdrawal symptoms such as an increase in anxiety, irritability, or physical pain
- Difficulties coping with specific situations
- A worry about relapsing because of tiggers, peer pressure, or trauma
Even if you don’t see yourself in any of these indicators, if you are taking OxyContin beyond its intended use, you could need a rehab program near Orlando.
If oxycodone is still in your body, you might need to commence your recovery with detox. We will arrange for your inpatient detox in Orlando. Then you are able to simply transfer to Evolve for a safe space away from outside forces to focus on yourself and get better.
How To Prepare For OxyContin Rehab At Evolve Orlando
Asking for help is one of the most difficult aspects of your recovery journey. When that is finished, there are a few other preparations you should make before starting Oxycodone rehab in Orlando, including:
- Plan care for children and pets.
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothing along with personal care essentials for 10 days. If you forget or run out of toiletries, we have you covered!
- Plan your leave from your employment. Evolve has expertise in Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) affairs and is pleased to collaborate with your HR department.
- Plan how you will get a ride to our facility. We are pleased to supply 24/7 transportation service if required.
It’s also smart to read through our admissions information so you know what to anticipate before getting here.
How Long Is OxyContin Rehab?
Evolve addresses all patients individually and custom-tailors treatment plans to meet your specific circumstances. There isn’t a standard treatment duration for our OxyContin rehab in Orlando. With that being said, you can anticipate being with us for a at least two to four weeks. It’s common for patients to have treatment plans that are longer, as much as 90 days. The amount of time you spend here is dependent on:
- How long you’ve been using OxyContin and the levels of your dose
- The number of times you’ve been to rehab
- Your mental health, considering co-occurring disorders
- Your overall physical condition
- Your individual treatment plan
Our clinicians will recommend a treatment length after completing your opening appraisal after you arrive|. We’ll monitor your progress regularly to be certain you’re set for the next phase of ongoing outpatient care.
What You Should Expect From OxyContin Rehab
Above all, you can plan for individualized care from a compassionate team in a pleasant atmosphere. We strive to make you comfortable and ensure this via cozy, furnished bedrooms and relaxing lounge areas. You will be provided well-balanced meals, snacks, drinks, and a range of recreational opportunities. To make sure of your comfort and safety, we have team members present at all hours.
Our Oxycodone rehab in Orlando is highlighted by individual treatment plans and evidence-based medical and therapy treatments. Our licensed professionals will help you uncover the fundamental reasons behind your substance use and educate you on effective coping skills for long-term sobriety. You can expect to be treated with the following:
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Counseling to develop clear-cut and achievable goals and aftercare strategies
- Family counseling
- Medication-assisted treatment depending on the intensity of your compulsions and withdrawal symptoms
How We Keep You Safe During OxyContin Rehab in Orlando
Overcoming this powerful drug is difficult and you might have urges to continue using. Detox is the right way to start, but it won’t automatically get you out of harm’s way. As a matter of fact, you’re at an increased risk of a lethal overdose right after detox.
Evolve will help ensure your safety with:
- 24-hour medical care from a skilled team
- A carefully designed, sober setting away from unwanted influences that trigger use
- Custom-tailored care plans aligned with your unique situation
- Rigid patient privacy rules to shield your personal information and treatment details
- Teaching of coping skills
- Planning future support for after you depart our facility
Find Help For Oxycodone Addiction Now
Help is here for you today. Start Oxycodone rehab at Evolve Orlando and take a necessary step to a life clear of this dangerous opioid. Call 407-305-3458 or complete the following form, and a member of our team will respond immediately. We are available morning and night, every day of the week.